I am an eager communications and design professional that is driven by a passion for creativity. My strong work ethic, constructive attitude, and creative problem solving skills help companies enhance the visual representation and vision of their brand.
My goal as a designer is to develop my skills in an innovative and collaborative workplace, all while exceeding my clients expectations of creative design.
REAL FOOD FOR REAL KIDS • TORONTO, ONTARIO
Graphic Design & Communications Coordinator Feb 2015 – Present
- Design all print and web-based communications including menus, educational handouts, resources, and event material to ensure all clients are well informed about RFRK’s mission to enable and inspire healthy eating.
- Manage social community (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest) by developing unique and interesting posts while sharing stories, ideas and RFRK-based initiatives relating to food, health, and the environment.
- Communicate RFRK’s personality as a brand while executing an engaging,
- informative and fun social media strategy that optimizes our online presence.
- Support RFRK’s Founder, CEO, and Manager of Marketing & Sales with strategic branding initiatives and brainstorming sessions hosted by a third-party agency. Help develop actionable plans to support the brand evolution of RFRK.
- Manage company website (WordPress based) including editing web formatting and regular content updates.
- Coordinate and attend promotional events for RFRK community partners. Collaborate with external contact and develop new and existing relationships for cross-promotional opportunities.
- Conduct mouth watering photo shoots and retouch images, if necessary.
PFLAG YORK REGION • TORONTO, ONTARIO
Design Lead November 2016 – April 2017
- Managed marketing, communications, and community engagement for the 4th Annual Stand Proud York Region Charity Gala.
- Supported PFlag’s Vice President while overseeing three volunteer designers.
VE’AHAVTA • TORONTO, ONTARIO
Digital Design Coordinator Sept 2014 – Feb 2015
Marketing & PR Intern Jan 2014 – Sept 2014
- Supported company’s rebranding by conducting internal & external stakeholder research, developing print and online brand content & templates and structuring new website layout.
- Created all print materials to support ongoing communications and developed creative content for new & existing programs.
- Managed website content, social media and e-mail communications.
VENICE PRINTMAKING STUDIO | VENICE, ITALY
Studio Assistant July 2011 – Sept 2011
- Assistant to visiting international artists in residence and VPS colleagues.
- Contributed to studio productivity, accurate printmaking methods, studio organization, and supply purchasing.
VIVA MAGAZINE • TORONTO, ONTARIO
Editorial & Art Department Intern June 2010 – Sept 2010
- Produced online and print content and developed magazine page layouts.
- Served as Production Assistant during off-site editorial photoshoot.
- Performed fact checking and office administration.